!!WELCOME TO VINTAGE SPILLAGE!! :)

Vintage Spillage is an intro to my love for all things RETRO...ENJOY

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Primary school years


I just remembered this song we had to learn for a concert, in grade 3...

''Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life

Wherever I wander, wherever I roam
I couldn't be fonder of my big home
The bees are buzzin' in the tree
To make some honey just for me
When you look under the rocks and plants
And take a glance at the fancy ants
Then maybe try a few

The bare necessities of life will come to you
 They'll come to you!''

I stood right at the back row, because we were arranged from tallest to shortest. This made it less embarrassing for me when I forgot a word or two, which I must have done because I was smiling frantically at my mother in the audience.

We dressed up as the characters from the ''Jungle book''. I remember wearing a cheetah outfit (wish I had the pics to blog)

These are the days that bring me true happiness...*LOVELY MEMORIES*


HAPPY BLOGGING, SEE YOU SOON :) !!


No comments:

Post a Comment